3/25/2011

SY

Ok, finally, it's time to post something here.) And "something" will be... Sonic Youth.
I learned about them after I read that it is the one of Brian's favorite bands. Then I listened to some songs and suddenly I stumbled upon Superstar. I've definitely heard it before, but I couldn't (and even now I can't) remember where and when I hear it at the first time. Besides Superstar I also download Bull in the Heather.
Later, I heard awesome songs such as Shadow of a Doubt, Pink Stream, What We Know, The Diamond Sea, Dirty Boots and so on.
Today's songs are:

Tunic (Song for Karen) and Anti-Orgasm


Get Your Own Player!


P.S. Sorry, I have some troubles with online-players and I'm trying to solve the problem ;)

2 комментария:

  1. I reeeeaaaaallly am enjoying your blog. I dig all this music. I don't know how or where you find alot of these (I've always known Sonic Youth, I'm talking of the other stuff) I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I'm very glad to know that my blog can be useful for someone. Thank you!
    Almost all music I find on last.fm, it is the best site to explore new music to listen

    ОтветитьУдалить