5/11/2011

All in all you're just another brick in the WALL

The past Roger Water's show with "The Wall" made me remember about Pink Floyd and their amazing music. Now I almost don't look for something new and gradually dig all Pink Floyd's albums one by one. I'm really falling deeply in love with their adorable music.


Guitar solo is outstanding.

I came across Pink Floyd 3 times: at first, I heard Comfortably Numb and liked it, later I found High Hopes, Coming Back to life, Lost for Words, Wish you were here and another couple of songs , but that's all. And now I really understand their awesomeness.

I enjoy The Division Bell, but I also like very much their old stuff with Syd Barrett. Pink Floyd with Syd and without him is like two different bands, and both of them are worth listening.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий